We've been fairly busy the last few weeks with a whole lot of articles about some cool Star Wars stuff. Enjoy with our compliments.
- Here's my rant about why everyone needs to chill out about Star Wars production because there's at least 5 reasons to love that JJ Abrams is the man to direct Ep 7.
- We've put together a piece on how Carrie Fisher made Leia and how Leia made Carrie Fisher. We looked at 11 crazy stories, facts and myths about Darth Vader you probably want to know about. It also turns out that he's quite quotable.
- We busted some long believed myths about Star Wars and we did our best to convince readers to read a certain book written by Alan Dean Foster.
- Some secret Ralph McQuarrie concept art work was found that guided how Empire Strikes Back looked.
- There might be a new Indy movie if the rumours about Han Solo being in Star Wars 7 are true.
- Finally, we proved that Wedge Antilles really is Obi-Wan Kenobi's Uncle. From a certain point of view you understand.