Top 20 reasons to never visit Tatooine
Tatooine. Luke Skywalker's home world and basically a giant sand box with plenty of reasons to never visit the place. So here's 20 reasons to never visit the place.
- The milk is blue
- Han shoots first
- There’s too much scum
- There’s a good chance Storm Troopers will burn your Aunt and Uncle
- There’s too much villainy
- There’s too much sand
- You heard of Jabba the Hutt right?
- There’s too many Tusken raiders
- Too easy to fall into a Sarlac Pit
- There’s too many womp rats
- You can’t find the droids you are looking for
- There’s too much pod racing
- Too many virgin births
- There’s not enough pod racing
- T-14 hyperdrives are so very expensive
- We mentioned the sand right?
- There’s two suns which means twice as much sunscreen is needed
- Moisture farmer is seen as a good career choice
- Your droid will not be served in Chulmun’s Cantina
- It’s a long way to Tosche Station to get power converters.
Reasons to not visit Mustafer
- Force choking is very popular
- People deal in absolutes
- The lava really burns
- People will steal your light saber when you are casually having a lava swim.
- The trip will cost you an arm and your legs.