Thirteen lucky ways to celebrate May the Fourth Star Wars Day (and Revenge of the 5ith if you’re really keen)!
May the 4th has become a popular day to celebrate the fun and wholesomeness that is Star Wars - here's some ideas you might want to try.
- Get a tattoo.
- Host a Star Wars film night.
- Read or re-read a Star Wars novel. Canon or non-canon, doesn’t matter!
- Dress up as your favourite character but please do better than this...
- Teach your child the ways of the Force.
- Read the Star Wars Ring Theory website.
- Finally start that re-watch of The Clone Wars.
- Watch the Harmy de-specialised versions of the Original Trilogy.
- Watch something George Lucas made that isn’t Star Wars related. Indiana Jones, Willow or American Graffiti!
- Spend your day slipping in Yoda quotes into yourconversations. Finish every line with “hee hee hee”.
- Watch a 'making of" Star Wars documentary.
- And of course, you can simply watch the movies!
- Make a beer clone and start a war over how well you made your beer?
- Or even watch them with the commentary turned on!