Jar Jar Binks quotes from The Phanton Menace
Love him or hate him, Jar Jar Bink’s place in the Star Wars realm will live on longer than you.
Intended as a comical relief for The Phantom Menace, Jar Jar became ridiculed and reviled as the worst thing about the movie but never forget Jar Jar was loved by the young kids who saw the movie as much as young kids loved Chewbacca when they first saw Star Wars.
Jar Jar's The Phantom Menace quotes
- Mesa called Jar Jar Binks, mesa your humble servant!
- Ex-squeeze me, but the mostest safest place would be Gunga City. 'Tis where I grew up. 'Tis a hidden city.
- Hmm... yousa point is well seen. Dis way, hurry!
- Yousa should follow me now, okeeday? My warning yous: Gungans no like outsiders. Don't 'spect a warm welcome.
- How wuude!
- Count me outta dis one. Better dead here than deader in the Core-- Ye Gods, whatta mesa sayin'?!
- You'd say, "boom de gasa"... den crashded da boss's heyblibber... den banished.
- Uh-oh! Biiiiiig Goober fish!
- Monsters out dere, leakin in here, all sinkin an no power? When are yousa tinkin' wesa in trouble?!
- Oh, maxi big da Force...
- Den BOOOM! Getin very scared and grabin dat Jedi, den pah... mesa here.
- Mesa hatin' crunchin'. Dat's the last thing mesa want.
- Dissen gonna be bery messy! Me no watchin!
- Gungans no dyin' withouta fight. Wesa warriors. Wesa got a grand army. That's why you no likin' us, mesa thinks.
- Icky, icky goo!